Ulzzang Transformation

I'm Asian and like many (Asian) girls I like Korean culture and especially the beauty ideal of Korea very much!

I wrote this guide to share with you, but also in an attempt to create a community where everyone can help each other out
This is site is full of thoughtful personal tips, tricks and advise that I hope will help you to look like a Korean/ ulzzang.
With that said everything here is far away from a scientific work so please judge for yourself!

I hope you find some of the things helpful!


I always welcome advise, criticism, own experiences from you so please leave comments if there's anything bothering you or if you want to share something.
A place for every of your comments, questions, etc
UPDATES!!! Ruined my eyes writing 3 fashion posts (and that hairstyle post for you guys!!! Hope they are good for something!
Was too lazy to revise or check my writing in the end, so if you see some terribly embarassing spelling mistakes, yeah.. I really am that stupid!

I want to revamp the whole layout, add 2 posts about putting together an outfit and 'trends and staples', but not this lyfe man!
Oh yeah.. how do the new posts load? I know a shitload of pictures, but I don't compromise, pick up your wifi game!
MOVED - http://ulzzang-101.blogspot.com/


A FEW THINGS BEFOREHAND

2

Yes, a few more things I'd like to say.

Since we will talk much about make-up and fashion and hairstyles, etc.

I recommend you to check out the make-up tutorials from Michelle Phan and Pony, who is a very very famous make-up artist in Korea, very much like Michelle Phan.

Pony



Maybe you want to try a few things out.

At any rate, even just by watching the videos, you will get a feeling for make-up, how it works and where to put it.
So when I'm talking about that stuff you won't be completely new to it (if that's the case right now)
And also when you come to the part where I post up make-up pics, you will have it easier to copy them (because for now, I don't have any tuts).



Also checkout the Korean brands at Yesstyle.
By doing so you learn a lot about Korean fashion and it's easier to goal-directedly shop for Korean style fashion items next time.


Other useful things to do, to get more familiar with the subject, is to check out some Ulzzangs.
I'm sure this is easy to do, just go to tumblr and search for 'ullzang'.

I can't recommend you any ulzzang, because I don't occupy myself with them,
(I guess I missed out on something - but I find most of them disgusting) Although there are indeed beautiful/cute ones.



What else could you do?
Watch Korean MVs, Variety shows and Dramas.
Unfortunately I don't watch any dramas, because I hate kitsch and I'm also too sentimental for that (you don't know how much I suffer).
Again, I think I've missed out on something, but whatever~




Ok done.
2
  1. wait im confused, you post so much about ulzzangs but you dont like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was talking about those plastic-surgery-monsters with demon-contact-lenses and horror-make-up species !^^

      Delete
FOR COMMENTING GO TO - ulzzang-101.blogspot.com

I normally try to answer questions within one day!
Comments are on moderation, I try publish them asap to let you know that I have read them and will answer later once I have time and have thought about your concerns. xxx