Ulzzang Transformation

I'm Asian and like many (Asian) girls I like Korean culture and especially the beauty ideal of Korea very much!

I wrote this guide to share with you, but also in an attempt to create a community where everyone can help each other out
This is site is full of thoughtful personal tips, tricks and advise that I hope will help you to look like a Korean/ ulzzang.
With that said everything here is far away from a scientific work so please judge for yourself!

I hope you find some of the things helpful!


I always welcome advise, criticism, own experiences from you so please leave comments if there's anything bothering you or if you want to share something.
A place for every of your comments, questions, etc
UPDATES!!! Ruined my eyes writing 3 fashion posts (and that hairstyle post for you guys!!! Hope they are good for something!
Was too lazy to revise or check my writing in the end, so if you see some terribly embarassing spelling mistakes, yeah.. I really am that stupid!

I want to revamp the whole layout, add 2 posts about putting together an outfit and 'trends and staples', but not this lyfe man!
Oh yeah.. how do the new posts load? I know a shitload of pictures, but I don't compromise, pick up your wifi game!
MOVED - http://ulzzang-101.blogspot.com/


Questions

0

For all sorts of your questions, comments, criticism, concerns, suggestions...
Please just comment below.


Or post me a question over ask.fm/ailingchu

0